We all know that to take screenshots of an android phone normally, is with the simultaneous pressing of the power button+ volume down button while it is on.. But I’ll show you how to do this when the phone is in recovery mode! You may have been seeing screenshots of an android phone in recovery mode, but I’ll show you how it’s done without root.
So guys as you all know that most of the Android Users Play Games and Get high Scores for Share Screenshot with their Friends So for this peoples take screenshot of Home Screen for show to other people But if you want to take Screenshot from Any Custom Recovery mode, Then what you can do? as you know, Shortcut like pressing power + volume Down at once will not work in recovery mode for take screenshot. So if you want to take a Screenshot from your Custom Recovery mode, then you have to use a Simple Toolkit Which i have provided below for you.
- At First, Make Sure that you’ve already Installed ADB Driver for your Android Device in your PC
- This Screenshot Capture Toolkit will only work in Windows PC, It is not available for Linux or MAC Operating Systems
- then Custom Recover Installed in your Device Like CWM, TWRP Etc
- A Data Cable for Connect your Device to PC for Capture Screenshot Via Recovery Mode
- Screenshot Capture Toolkit, (Download it from below)
HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS IN RECOVERY MODE
Firstly, you need to Reboot your Device into Recovery Mode, for Get Screenshot in Recovery Mode, And you can flash Screenshot from custom Recovery while flashing Custom ROMs, GApps Etc. So, if you are getting some kind of errors in your Recovery Mode & You want to share that Screenshot with your friends, for helping you then you can easily take Screenshot from Recovery Mode by Following Below Full Easy Steps.
Boot your Android Device in Recovery Mode & Connect to PC Before Follow below easy procedure
- Firstly, Download Recovery Screenshot Capture Toolkit from Above Link & Move it to Desktop or anywhere (Optional) & then Extract Rar file with the help of 7Z or WinRar Software
- After That, Goto Extracted Folder & Double Click on RUNrs.bat file.
- After Opening Above File, it Will Launch a New Program, Which will show you some options, Just Follow Easy & Every option Like i Guide, At First, Select 1 Option (Make a Configure Settings)
- After Selecting 1 Option, Now it will ask you for your Device Screen Size in Pixel. So, Just Enter your Device’s pixel size, If you do not know Screen Size of your Device, then Just Simply Search on Google – “Screen Size Device Name Here” Replace Device name Here with your Android Device name, For Example “Screen Size Infinix Hot 4” After That, you wll get your Device’s Screen Size info, Just Enter Screen Size in this Software
- Then it will show you Pulling Framebuffer from your Device Just wait for Some time and this software will start doing his work. Make Sure you have Rebooted your Device in Recovery mode & Connected to PC Already. it will take Some Screenshots from a Recovery Mode & Save in your Folder
- Then Open Folder of Extracted Toolkit & you will see a new folder Pixel_Formats in which you will see some Screenshots of your Recovery mode. You have to Choose Best Performing Screenshot from that List and note down name of the File
- After that, Simply Select 1 Option from This Tool – “1 – You See Your Image” and then Enter Filename which you was noted earlier
- You’re Done, Now Do anything which you want to do from your Recovery Mode, When you want to take Screenshot, Select option 3 – Get both Framebuffers. (2 images) from Tool & it will save Screenshots with Current Date in a Toolkit Folder, which you was extracted earlier.
This is so far, the easiest method to se and it has been tested working. So, in case you want to screenshot your android phone that is in recovery mode, use this method!